Make someone’s day with a “Thinking of You” Tag. These two gorgeous tags have been created for us by Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador, Teresa Cruz aka Andor Violeta using our wildly popular Blossom Collection, which is now back in stock! Teresa has provided both a video tutorial and a step by step tutorial with photos and instructions. So go grab a tag or two and some floral papers and let’s get started.
Blossom Large Tags
Happy 2021!! To start with the right foot and with a good push of hope in this new year I choose the gorgeous Blossom collection. I found it so inspiring and with such lovely flowers, desings and beautiful colour combination.
So, to inspire you I just create two large tags, that I hope you have fun to recreate. And please, if you do, share with us!! Of course it will be very easy to make because I prepared a photo step by step tutorial just for you, that you can see in this post.
Here you have my first tag “Thinking of You” & “Be Peace”
You can see the flowers are so gorgeous that you don’t need much to embellish your tags. And if you like fussy cutting as much as I do, you will be in heaven when you see how much this flowers pop even more after you cut them out of the paper to add dimension to your projects. You can see I also use ephemera cards e chipboard from the same collection.
The blue paper that I used on the background of my tag, is just one of my favorite papers of this collection. The blue is amazing, with geometric soft pattern and fine leaves!!
And this is my Second card “Be calm, Carry on”
Look at this glorious iris flowers that just pop in colour. And the same background colour that I use, is a paper from the collection that i just love so much too.
Tip: To add more dimention to my projects I always use many layers, with the papers, the fussy cutted elements, and you can also use chipboards and flowers.
I hope you liked my tags!! Come along and try to make your own beautiful tags following my tutorial.
If you prefer you can check this tutorial on youtube.
Step by Step Tutorial
1. Cut two tags with your Graphic 45 large tag die, to fit on top of two large ivory tags
2. If you like, distress the edges with ink, I use Graphic 45 Pad in the colour Bon Voyage
3. Fussy cut flowers from the paper collection, with the colours that match the background paper that you choose for the tags.
4. Choose two vertical ephemera cards and if you have a Edge punch or a die with this effect in one side use it
5 & 6. Choose some round and leaves chipboards and heat emboss with green, here I use Scrapiniec chipboards and Lindy’s embossing powder
7. Cut your round chipboard in two
8. Glue the papers that you cut to the ivory large tags
9. Now glue one piece of chipboard on each tag a little bit not center, like this (you can pick your ephemera card that Will go on top of this to test the right spot that you want to glue the chipboard)
10. Cut and glue some cardboard or leftover chipboards on the back of the two card to add dimension before you glue to the tags
11. If you like this look distressed use a your scissor and go around each card
12. Glue your cards not centered and a bit more to the oposite side that you glue the chipboard, like this, and on top glue some of your chipboard leaves on each tag (again test where the flowers will go on top before you glue the leaves on the right spot)
13. Glue the bigger iris flowers that you previous fussy cut for each tag combining with the colour of each tag
14. Add other embellishments like chipboard (I use one for each tag) and flowers (I use Prima Marketing little ones)
Now you can add ribbon to your tags and it’s finished!!
To create this project, I used this Graphic 45 products:
Graphic 45 Supply List:
Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a very artistic day…