Create a fun new way to capture your favorite holiday moments with a Graphic 45 Memory Dex Box. This Memory Dex Box is a rolodex for your holiday photos, stories, and even recipes. Be sure to take Ginger Ropp's full video tour where she shares a #G45Tip or two. Then grab your Christmas papers, G45 Decorative Hardware, and Rose Bouquet flowers and create your own home decor masterpiece!
St. Nicholas Memory Dex Box
By Ginger Ropp
“I love the idea of the memory dex. These little cards are so versatile and fun. You can use them for so many different things. I wanted to create a December countdown using the memory dex idea. I used Graphic 45 St. Nicholas Collection for my project. I used the patterns and solids, and a few of the chipboard elements. I even used the number stickers from Graphic 45 Childrens’ Hour. That’s the beauty of Graphic 45. You can mix and match your collections beautifully.
#G45Tip – Utilize the Tag packaging from the Graphic 45 Staples to create your memory dex cards. They can be used as fun monthly dividers or just placed randomly throughout the memory dex.
Link to Youtube Video walkthrough and #G45 Tip/tutorial.” ~ Ginger
Graphic 45 Supply List:
- Graphic 45 St. Nicholas 8×8 paper pad
- Graphic 45 St. Nicholas 12×12 Patterns & Solids
- Graphic 45 St. Nicholas Chipboard Elements
- Graphic 45 St. Nicholas 6×6 Patterns & Solids
- Graphic 45 Staples Claw Feet
- Graphic 45 Staples Ornate Metal Corners
- Graphic 45 Staples Door plates
- Graphic 45 Staples Antique Brass Door Pulls
- Graphic 45 Rose Bouquet Red
- Graphic 45 Washi Tape
- Graphic 45 Staples Matte Pearl Gems