Today we are creating the most adorable set of tags. These beauties feature our Cottage Life collection and Tags and are too cute for words. Check out Tanya Scrap‘s #G45Reel and create your own tags today!
#G45Reel: Cottage Life Tags
By Tanya Scrap
“Hello dear G45ers!
In my #G45Reel I will show you how I have created some cute little heart shape embellishments from air dry clay, cookie cutters and the G45 sentiment cutting dies.
These were a lot of fun to make and pair so well with this collection.
Graphic 45 supplies used:
– #g45Reel –
I know the Reels on Instagram are really short and so I have written out step-by-step instructions too if you wish to recreate this project:
1. Make small balls with the air dry clay and roll out with a fondant rolling pin.
2. Next cut a heart shape with a cookie cutter.
3. Make a hole in the center of the heart shape. Place one of the sentiment dies onto the heart-shaped piece and press down firmly. Gently remove the die to reveal the word imprint. Leave to dry.
4. Next cut a folder from the pattern paper in the collection. Adhere all elements (ephemera, chipboard, die cuts, flowers, ribbon and sequins as shown, to the Tag. Add some paint splatters.
5. Paint the clay heart piece with white paint and let it dry. Next, add color to the word/sentiment using the G45 velvet teal ink pad and a watercolor brush. Then add to the tag with some twine.
6. Adhere a sticker sentiment onto the tab of the folder.
Thanks for stopping by!