Create waves with this Make a Splash Pocketed Tag Tutorial. Watch Paul Ford‘s #G45Reel to learn how to turn our Large Tags into clever pocket tags perfect for adding gift cards or other goodies and tying on to presents. Use what you have in your craft supplies and create your own tag or two, and when you are done be sure to share to the Graphic 45 – Official Community Page on Facebook the using #G45Tag hashtag and you could be entered to win a $150 prize package!
Join the #G45Tag Challenge
- Create a tag using Graphic 45
- Upload your project to Graphic 45 – Official Community Page on Facebook the using #G45Tag hashtag
- WIN a $150 prize pack, one winner will be selected randomly
- Deadline: December 1st, 2023
- You can enter multiple times
- The winner will be announced in the December 4th newsletter
Make A Splash Pocketed Tag
Tutorial by Paul Ford
“Hello G45ers! Paul here and ready to share a quick idea. You will soon come to find that I am now in love with the G45 tags. So for this month, I wanted to show how you can still make projects with the large tags even if you only have the regular tag die. This is my pocketed tag and great for small mementos and 3×4 photos to be tucked inside and added to projects or kept as a stand alone.
Graphic 45 Supply List: