With only a few days left in January we have some last minute #G45Stamp – January Challenge inspiration by the beloved, Ginger Ropp aka My Sisters Scrapper. Ginger has created a handful of beautiful and easy to make Baby Shower Invitations using our Princess paper collection. So grab some stamps and some G45 papers and let's have some fun!
#G45Stamp – Baby Shower Invitation
By Ginger Ropp
“I love the colors of the Graphic 45 Princess Collection. When I first saw this collection I thought it would make really pretty and sweet baby shower invitations. The colors in the collection are perfect for baby shower invitations welcoming your new little Princess into the world.
Tip: When creating multiples use a stamping platform to ensure you get a perfect stamped image every time. This works great when you need to restamp your image.” ~Ginger
Graphic 45 Supplies:
- Princess 12×12 Patterns and Solids
- Princes 8×8 paper pad
- G45 Staples Rose Bouquet Collection – Precious Pink (sold-out)
- G45 Staples Rose Bouquet Collection – Classic Ivory and Natural Linen
- Decades Ink Venetian Lace
- Decades Ink Photogenic
- G45 Precious Memories Stamps #2 (sold-out)
- G45 Precious Memories Stamps #3 (sold-out)
What a simply amazing tutorial. Help us in thanking Ginger in the comments below for sharing these super cute invitations. We thank you as well for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week, and as always…