Immerse yourself in the creativity of Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador, Sabaa Hassan, as she brings vibrant life to our Pop-Up Card Set using the captivating designs from our Life is Abundant paper collection. Join the artistic journey in our #G45LeveledUp series, where Brand Ambassadors infuse their unique flair and style into our printable project sheets. Watch the tutorial video to craft along and elevate your paper crafting experience.
Pop-Up Card Set
Tutorial by Sabaa Hassan
“Hello Graphic 45 users!
I Sabaa Hassan, welcoming all my creative souls to this beautiful world of creativity. Today, I have a fun project to share with you all. I have made a set of Pop-Up Card in the #G45leveledup series.
In this, we are going to use any of the Card Kit or Album Kit from Graphic 45
and will finish the project following the guidelines and will also add a pinch of our creativity to it.
So, without wasting much of our time, let’s start creating it.
It is a wonderful kit, which includes
- Make a Splash 8″ x 8″ Paper Pack (24 double-sided sheets included 3 each of 8 designs)
- Make a Splash Ephemera Assortment
- Graphic 45 Hybrid Inkpad – Lovely Lilac
- G45 Card & Envelope 4.25″ x 5.5″ – Ivory (6 each)
- Project Sheet
- Make a Splash Button (while supplies last)
For my this work, I will give a little twist and instead of using Make a Splash Collection, I will use the recently launched Life is Abundant 8×8 Collection Pack
- Fold the card base inside out and place both horizontal with the open side to the left.
- Take a piece of scrap paper and tear it randomly in oval shape. (you can cut any shape of your choice).
- Place it over the card base and ink the surrounded section using Ink Pad. I have used Marine Blue Inkpad.
- Now trim the edges of oval shaped scrap paper and make it little smaller in size, again place it on the card base and apply ink to the surrounded area.
- Follow this process till you get the smaller piece of oval. The ink pad color would be lighter as you to proceed further. Refer the below images for reference.
- Cut a 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” piece of pattern paper and add it the front of card base. I have fussy cut some of the elements, stamps and tags. I have arranged it on the front card base using double sided foam tape. This will give dimension to my card.
- You can also use your creativity and decorate your card as per your choice.
- Now open the card and add another piece of pattern paper to decorate the inside part.
- Take a piece of pattern paper and cut L: 5 3/8”, W: 1”. Score 3 lines at: 5/8”, 4 1/8”, 4 ¾” and fold it following the scored lines.
- Apply glue to the 5/8” of the left and add it to the right section of card ( centered between the top and bottom edges and close to the folding lines of the card. Apply glue on the another 5/8” section of the left and add it to the left section of the card keeping the border flat.
- Take a piece of tag (cut out from pattern paper) and add it on the border of step-9.
I have also prepared a step-by-step video tutorial for you all, which will surely help you to create this beautiful Pop-Up Card Set. You can also use some other Graphic 45 papers to create this style of Project and level it up with your creativity.
This project was so much fun to make and I am sure you will also love creating it.
Do share and tag Graphic 45, we would love to see what you create.
Lots of Love,”
-Original Video Tutorial-