You are in store for some magical inspiration. Today on the blog, Brand Ambassador, Yulia Kuznetsova shares her mesmerizing Magic Steampunk "Love Potion" Album, along with a video tour, and a tutorial. We love her genius use of our paper collections, Steampunk Debutante, Steampunk Spells, Olde Curiosity Shoppe, and our Policy Envelopes (now 50% off)! So grab a cup of tea and enjoy this beautiful scrapbook album!
Magic Steam Punk album «Love Potion»
Today I'm going to show you an album I made for my friend. She has wonderful photos and I wanted to make a surprise for her birthday – album with these beautiful photos. I mixed three collections of paper – Steampunk Debutante—Deluxe Collector's Edition, Steampunk Spells collection and Old Curiosity Shoppe—Deluxe Collector's Edition.
The edges of the pages I processed Metal leaf glue and Metal flakes.
I like to use unusual materials for my albums. And today I'm going to show you how to make a magic album cover.
I hope I inspired you to create a project in the steampunk style. See you next month!” ~Yulia
Graphic 45 Supplies:
- Steampunk Debutante—Deluxe Collector's Edition
- Steampunk Spells collection (discontinued)
- Old Curiosity Shoppe—Deluxe Collector's Edition
- Large Tag, ATC Tag and Flower Dies
- Policy Envelopes—ATC Black
- Antique Brass Door Knockers
- Antique Brass Metal Door Plates & Knobs
- Artist Trading Tags—Black
- Chipboard Prosto nebo
- Embossing enamel by Stampendous
- Emboss it dabber (clear) by Ranger
- Heavy gesso (black)
- Metal leaf glue
- Metal flakes
How amazing was that? We hope you enjoyed this album and videos as much as we have. Big thanks to Yulia for sharing her amazing creativity. Be sure to pull out your paper stash today and try something new, and as always…