Terms & Conditions
- 30 days, 100% product value, undamaged and un opened product, within 30 days of the shipped date.
- Shortages or defective merchandise must be reported to us within 30 days of the shipped date.
- If the shipment is refused, the charge for the return shipping will be deducted from the customers refund.
- We ship via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- All orders ship pre-paid from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- We require a copy of your re-sale permit and business license to open a wholesale account.
- To place an order, please e-mail (email@example.com), FAX (801 877-2435), or on our website, www.g45papers.com
- Please advise if you require goods for a specific date/event, this does not guarantee your shipments arrival date.
- Please be aware we do not process back orders unless otherwise authorized.
Wholesale Domestic Terms
- All orders must be pre-paid by check or credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
- Minimum opening order is $150.00 and re-orders $100.00.
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $300.00
- There is a $25.00 handling fee for orders under minimum.
Wholesale International Terms
- All orders must be pre-paid by credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
- Minimum order is $300.00 to addresses outside of the USA or Canada.
- Minimum orders shipping to a U.S. Freight Forwarder or Canada for an opening order is $150.00 and re-orders $100.00. Free domestic shipping on orders over $300.00
- We require a store or event website link confirming details of the upcoming event including the teachers first and last name.
- Minimum order is $100.00.
- We accept payment by all major credit cards.
- We ship via UPS,FedEx, or USPS.
- All orders ship pre-paid FOB Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Risk of damage or loss of product in transit is the buyer’s responsibility. You must notify the carrier within a 5 days to make a claim.
- If the shipment is refused, the charge for the return shipping will be deducted from the customers refund.
Wholesale Returns and Damages
- Shortage or Factory defective merchandise must be reported to us within 7 days.
- Prior authorization is required prior to returning any merchandise.
- A 20% re-stocking fee will be charged on all pre-authorized returns for reasons other than damaged goods.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Crafters Home and Sierra Pacific qualify to receive 5% off of orders up to $500.00 and 10% off orders over $500.00
- No stacking discounts (ie. Crafters Home, Sierra Pacific, distributor, clearance, show, or flash sales,) the highest available discount will be applied.
Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP)
In order to protect our distribution network and the integrity of our products, Graphic 45 has a MAP Policy for all our products. The policy states as Follows, All advertised pricing for our products is limited to a 20% minus the MSRP for the first six months from which the product is released, which is specified on our Graphic45DataSpreadsheet. Graphic 45 has established a MAP for all our products. It is unilateral policy to allow twenty-four hours to bring advertising into compliance or Graphic 45 will suspend the account for a period of thirty days for the product in question to any retailer whose advertising of the product (or to any distributor who sells to a retailer whose advertising of the product) fails to display a price equal to or greater than the MAP for the product for the product as specified.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Graphic 45. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Graphic 45. Copyright 2003, Graphic 45 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Graphic 45 or purchasing Graphic 45 products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Graphic 45 or to purchase Graphic 45 products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Graphic 45. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Graphic 45 used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Graphic 45
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Graphic 45 disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Graphic 45 does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Graphic 45 does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Graphic 45 shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Graphic 45 has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Graphic 45 product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Graphic 45 reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Graphic 45 reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Graphic 45 shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Graphic 45 without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Graphic 45 may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Graphic 45.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Graphic 45 products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Graphic 45 products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Graphic 45’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Graphic 45 may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Graphic 45 or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Graphic 45 does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Graphic 45 is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Graphic 45 reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Graphic 45 in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Graphic 45, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Graphic 45 may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Graphic 45, Graphic 45 has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Graphic 45. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Graphic 45 seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).