Today on the Graphic 45 blog, we have a not one by two tutorials by Brand Ambassador, Yulia Kuznetsova. First up a tutorial on how to repurpose an old watch box, followed by a step by step tutorial on how to create a coordinating Mini Album. Both of these projects feature our retired Magic of Oz – Deluxe Collector’s Edition but would look fantastic done in any G45 paper collection. Be sure to leave your love and tips in the comments below.
Box & DIY Mini Tutorial
“Hello dear friends! I’m here again). Today I will show you a new project from the Magic of Oz collection.
So let’s see what I created!
So grab a cup of tea and enjoy my new step-by-step tutorial.
“How to decorate a watch box”
1.I decorated an old watch box
And step-by-step tutorial for the album.
“How to make mini-album”
1.Here I will show you how to use Washi tape to create a mini-album. I’ve prepared the details for the mini-album . 12 pieces of black chipboard (this is the base). 24 items from the collection Magic of Oz.
2. The size of the part of chipbord 8 cm * 8 cm
3. Size of details 7,5 сm * 7,5 cm
4. Glue the pages to the base of the mini-album
5. Some pages of the album are decorated with stickers.
6. Decorating the cover of the mini-album. I used a chipboard and metal decor.
7. Add photos to the album. I chose our family photos with my daughter.
The box and mini-album are ready! Original, beautiful, heartfelt.
I hope this method of creating pages for a mini-album will be useful to you.” ~Yulia
Graphic 45 Supplies:
Magic of Oz DCE (retired)
Washi Tape Set (retired)
Stay Safe & Happy Papercrafting!