We are so happy to have you here today. We have a special project by the always impressive Maria Cole featuring our brand new Winter collection, Winter Wonderland. Her lovely album is full of holiday spirit and would make the perfect album to memorialize those photos from the family gathering. Check out all the great seasonal details including a sequin snowflake effect, holiday bells, and the seasonal bouquet of flower embellishments below.
Winter Wonderland Rectangle Tag & Pocket Album
By Maria Cole
“I love the classic poinsettias, charming woodland creatures, and Scandinavian designs found in Winter Wonderland! This new collection makes for a beautiful backdrop for all your holiday photos. I chose to spruce up a Rectangle Tag & Pocket Album with Winter Wonderland because you can fit plenty of portrait-sized 4” x 6” photos. By adding some red policy envelopes, you can tuck away even more Christmas memories!” ~Maria
Graphic 45 Supplies:
- Winter Wonderland Nordic Greetings
- Winter Wonderland Pretty Poinsettia
- Winter Wonderland Rustic Holiday
- Winter Wonderland Holly Berries
- Winter Wonderland Scandinavian Sampler
- Winter Wonderland Winter Wonderland
- Winter Wonderland Yule Post
- Rectangle Tag & Pocket Album – Ivory
- Policy Envelopes – Regular Red
- Policy Envelopes – ATC Red
- Policy Envelopes – ATC Black
- Metal Clock Keys
- Door Knockers
- Graphic 45 Core’dinations Cardstock
- May Arts Ribbon – Green silk
- Petaloo Floral Embellishments Mixed Blooms & Sugared Mini’s
- Jingle bells
This week’s blog prize package includes a Place in Time – Deluxe Collector’s Edition set, Home Sweet Home 12×12 Paper Pad, Ivory Mixed Media Album, and Shabby Chic Key Holes and Door Plates and Knobs, an $80 value. Just leave a comment here and/or Facebook to be entered to win! Winner will be announced here on the blog Friday, September 8th.
What a beautiful album that perfectly captures the "Woodland Whimsy" of Winter Wonderland. We are so excited to have this collection out in stores everywhere and online. For those of you who have managed to get your hands on it already, we'd love to hear about your creations in the comments below. For the rest of you, make sure to check it out at your local store when you can! We will see you back here tomorrow with more G45 inspiration.