Unwrap the magic of a handmade Christmas Tag with Mini Envelope and Cards! Join Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Tanya Scrap, as she explores the magical world of the Letters to Santa paper collection. Get ready to spread holiday cheer and create your own festive tags by watching the step-by-step walkthrough and tutorial videos. Let’s make this holiday season unforgettable!
Letters to Santa Tag with Mini Envelope and Cards
By Tanya Scrap
“Hello dear G45ers!
I am happy to share my project this month, a Tag with an insert for a Mini Envelope and Cards featuring the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Letters to Santa Collection.
I LOVE the traditional colours of this collection and it is perfect for all your holiday projects!!
G45 Walkthrough Reel
G45 Tutorial Reel
Herewith the supplies and step-by-step instructions you may use to recreate such a project:
G45 Supplies used:
Other Supplies used:
Mixed Media Die
Adhesive Foam Squares
- Cut two Tags to fit the Large Ivory Tag:
Add a mixed media die to the bottom section of the one tag and cut.
Tip: adhere with masking tape to keep the die in place.
Do not throw away the extra little bits from this die after cutting, use some for decoration.
Cut the other tag in half. Adhere both of these tags to the Ivory tag.
- Cut two small small cards from extra Ivory tags (11.5 cm x 7.5 cm) for the envelope and decorate with pattern paper.
- Decorate the envelope with a To/From sentiment.
- Add some sentiments on the inside of the cards with the Letters to Santa stamp.
- Place the little envelope on the tag as a guide and decorate the side and the bottom creating an insert for the envelope.
- Adorn with some pretty Matte Pearl Gems.
Thanks for stopping by!