Discover how to craft your very own DIY Gift Card Holder alongside Katelyn Spencer, the esteemed Brand Ambassador for Graphic 45. With her expert guidance in a video tutorial, you can effortlessly follow the 13 simple steps to create a unique handmade card. While Katelyn skillfully showcases the stunning P.S. I Love You paper collection, the possibilities are endless! Choose from an array of beautiful Graphic 45 papers to make your Gift Card Holder truly special. Let your creativity shine and personalize it with the paper that speaks to your heart.
#G45 Reel: Love Gift Card Holder
I’m thrilled to be back on the blog this month sharing this beautiful Love Gift Card Holder that features the P.S. I Love You Collection.
#G45Reel 60-Second Video Tutorial
Here is the step-by-step tutorial to recreate this Love Gift Card Holder at home:
- Score the bottom of the Black Tag at 1 ½”.
- Cut a piece from the Romantique Reverie that measures 3 ⅝” x 3 ⅛”. Round the top two corners
- Cut a piece from the Hello Darling Paper that measures 1 ¼” x 3 ⅝”. Round the top two corners
- Choose a border from the Happy Ever After and cut it down to 3 ⅞”. Use either the border or the backside of the paper.
- Sand the edges of patterned papers.
- Adhere the floral paper to the front of the tag.
- Add adhesive to either side of the scored portion of the tag and attach to the scored portion to the tag creating a pocket.
- Adhere the eucalyptus paper to the pocket.
- Adhere the border strip to the middle of the eucalyptus paper.
- Stick the love sticker to green cardstock from the P.S. I Love You Patterns & Solids Pack. Cut around the sticker leaving a bit of a border of green. Sand edges.
- Adhere Love image to pocket as desired. Make sure to only put adhesive on the bottom portion.
- Choose three embellishments out of P.S. I Love You Ephemera. Sand edges. Adhere to the pocket.
- Stick five Matte Pearl Gems to the pocket as desired.
Graphic 45 Supplies Used:
- P.S. I Love You 12×12 Collection Pack
- P.S. I Love You 12×12 Patterns & Solids Pack
- P.S. I Love You Ephemera
- Matte Pearl Gems
- Regular Tags Black
Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope that my Love Gift Card Holder has inspired you to create your own.” ~Katelyn Spencer
Katelyn Spencer – Canada
2023 – 2024 Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador
Follow Katelyn Spencer
Looking for more P.S. I Love You project ideas?