With Easter just a few days away now is the time to pull out your pastel papers and scissors and get crafty. Today on the Graphic 45 blog, Brand Ambassador, Lena Astafeva shows us how to create our own Easter Treat Box with the step by step instructions below. Lena created her DIY boxes with our new Bird Watcher paper collection, and our Rose Bouquet paper flowers. What will you use?
Before you start crafting we wanted to send out a final reminder that our Graphic 45 2021 – 2022 Brand Ambassador Call is going on now with only a few days left to enter.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate paper artists from around the world
- Photography & video skills
- Experience creating step by step tutorials
- Active social media enthusiasts
- 6 jam-packed boxes of G45 product a year
- Social media exposure on g45papers.com, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Create projects for top shows in the industry and Official Graphic 45 Videos
Easter Treat Box Tutorial
“Today I want to show my Easter or spring Box. I really like to make different boxes, and then give gifts in them. You can put sweets in this Easter box and give it for Easter.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
Supply List Graphic 45
Washi tape Gold (retired)
Supply List Non Graphic 45
Draw a circle with a compass
Now we cut out a rectangular strip
Size 12 x 35cm
Draw and cut out two circles
Size D-8cm and D- 7,7 cm