Wrap up the holiday season with style! Join Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador, Katelyn Spencer, in her Last Minute Christmas Gift Tags tutorial. These gorgeous tags feature our Letters to Santa papers (last call for this paper collection, now 20% off)! Watch the 60-Second #G45Reel tutorial for quick inspiration and craft your own set of gift tags. Perfect for adding that special touch to presents, bottles of wine, or plates of cookies.
#G45 Reel: Last Minute Christmas Gift Tags
I’m thrilled to be back on the blog this month sharing these vintage Last Minute Christmas Gift Tags that feature the Letters To Santa Collection.
#G45Reel 60-Second Video Tutorial
Here is the step-by-step tutorial to recreate these Last Minute Christmas Gift Tags at home:
- Take two Artist Trading Tags Ivory out of the package.
- Cut a piece from the Dear Old Santa Claus paper (plaid side) that measures 2 ¼” x 2 ¾”. Cut a piece from the Holiday Cheer paper (holly side) that measures 2” x 2 ½”. Round all four corners of each paper.
- Cut a piece from the Naughty or Nice paper (snowflake side) that measures 2 ¼” x 2 ¾”. Cut a piece from the North Pole Postage paper (red square side) that measures 2” x 2 ½”. Round all four corners of each paper.
- Sand the edges of all four papers.
- Adhere the holly paper to the plaid paper. Adhere the red square paper snowflake paper.
- Adhere the plaid paper to one of the artist trading tag. Adhere the snowflake paper to the other artist trading tag.
- Embellish the holly paper using the santa postage stamp, green snowflake and Tidings of Joy ephemera out of the Letters to Santa Ephemera using adhesive and foam squares
- Embellish the red square paper cutting the holly jolly image from the Sweets and Treats paper, the 25 cent image from the Holly Jolly Express paper and a holly branch from the Letters to Santa Ephemera using adhesive and foam squares. Trim the holly jolly image to fit the tag. Fussy cut around the holly branch.
- Stick five Matte Pearl Gems to each tag as desired.
- Tie a piece of twine through the top of each tag.
Graphic 45 Supplies Used:
- Letters to Santa 8×8 Collection Pack
- Letters to Santa Ephemera
- Artist Trading Ivory Tags
- Matte Pearl Gems
Thank you so much for joining me today and I hope that my Last Minute Christmas Gift Tags have inspired you to create your own at home.” ~Katelyn Spencer
Have a safe and wonderful Christmas, and as always, Happy Papercrafting!