Unwrap the joy of gifting with Pillow Box Party Favors by Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador, Tanya Scrap! Explore our featured vintage Christmas paper collection, Letters to Santa at a festive 20% off. Once you’re done shopping grab a cup of cocoa and watch Tanya’s expert tutorial and walkthrough videos. The perfect blend of creativity and holiday spirit awaits!
Letters to Santa Pillow Favor Boxes
Tutorial by Tanya Scrap
“Hello dear G45ers!
I love this collection, perfect for all your holiday projects! These boxes are the sweetest, fill them up with candy and use them as little gifts for your Christmas table setting.
Herewith the supplies and step by step instructions you may use to recreate such a project:
G45 Supplies used:
Other Supplies used:
Pillow Box Cutting Die
Double Sided Tape
- Fussy cut some elements from the collection. Layer and adhere them together along with some pieces from the ephemera packs.
- Cut two pillow box shapes from kraft cardstock. Adhere the tabs with double sided tape.
- Add some stamped images onto the box shape with the stamp from the collection and black ink.
- Assemble the box accordingly.
- Add some paint splatters with white paint.
- Add some bakers twine and make a bow.
Thanks for stopping by!