Unleash the Joy! Experience the delightful surprise of Pop-up Cubes in Boxes featuring Life’s a Bowl of Cherries paper collection. Perfect for any occasion, these unique creations make for an unforgettable gift idea. Watch the 60-second #G45Reel video by Sabaa Hassan and let the magic unfold!
Pop-up Cubes in Boxes
By Sabaa Hassan
This is Sabaa and I welcome you to my beautiful world of creativity.
Today I have a very interesting project to share with you all, this I named as “POP-UP CUBES IN BOX” featuring our Life’s a Bowl of Cherries 12×12 Collection Pack.
Handmade pop-up cubes in a box is a unique and creative paper craft idea that will add fun and excitement to your scrapbooking. With a little bit of time and effort, you can create a beautiful and personalized gift that will be treasured for years to come. And surely this going to surprise the viewers.
To get started, you’ll need some basic supplies like scissors, adhesive, a ruler, and Graphic 45 paper. You can choose any pattern you like, but we recommend using a variety of coordinating papers to add visual interest and dimension. You’ll also need a box to hold your pop-up cubes.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Take a cardstock piece of 21 cm by 18.5 cm.
- On 21 cm side- divide into 3 equal parts of 7 cm.
- On 18.5 cm side- divide into parts 7 cm, 1.5cm, 1.5 cm, 7 cm & 1.5 cm.
- Now score all the lines.
- Follow video instructions to mark the diagonal lines and cutting.
- For making one cube, we require 2 pieces like mentioned above.
- We need to attach these 2 pieces and need to add a rubber band of 16 cm in between.
- Adding rubber band is very important part, as it will give tension to the box and help it to pop out immediately.
- following the above steps, I have prepared 6 cubes and covered it using different designs of pattern papers.
- Now I have made a keepsake box to accommodate all the cubes in flat form.
- And given a ribbon closure to the box. As we will open the box the inside cubes will start popping out and put everyone in surprise.
I have also got a quick video tutorial to guide you through the process.
Thank you so much for stopping by and investing your valuable time. Do create and make sure to tag your Graphic 45 creations so we can find them on social media.”
Lots of Love, Sabaa
Looking for more Life’s a Bowl of Cherries projects?