Brighten someone’s day with a handmade card. These dimensional Slimline Cards have been created for us by Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador, Tanya Scrap. These cards use our Flower Market paper collection, highlighting the sentiments and the coordinating embellishments. We love the mix of the Flower Market Ephemera Assortment, Flowers, Chipboard, and Stamps, each item helps bring these sweet cards to life. Watch Tanya’s video tour and tutorial to learn how to create your own!
#G45Reel: Flower Market Slimline Cards
By Tanya Scrap
“Hello dear G45ers!
I am happy to share my Slimline Cards this month featuring the stunning Graphic 45 Flower Market Collection.
-60 Second Video Tutorial-
Here are step-by-step instructions if you wish to recreate this project:
1. Cut a slimline card from white cardstock. The measurements of mine are 21 cm x 10 cm each.
2. Cut a piece from the pattern paper to matt the card. The measurements are 20.3 cm x 9.9 cm.
3. Create the frame by cutting out the middle section. The measurements are 7. 5 cm x 18 cm.
4. Fussy cut some flowers from the pattern paper.
5. Die-cut some flowers from watercolor paper and paint them.
6. Die-cut an oval shape frame from watercolor paper. Ink with Graphic 45 decades Venetian Lace. Cover the frame with Glossy Accents and leave to dry.
7. Adhere all the elements with glue and adhesive foam squares.
8. Decorate the one side of the card with matte pearl gems.
9. Add some diamond Stickles to the butterflies and flowers.
10. Add a sweet sentiment on the inside of the card with the Flower Market stamp and a black ink pad.
Graphic 45 supplies used:
Thanks for stopping by!
Flower Market Kit Introduction – Vol 01 2023
Lovely cards! Thanks for the close up video…much appreciated!