Dive into the world of mixed media scrapbooking with Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador, Tanya Scrap! Watch her transform our Sun Kissed – Collector’s Edition into a breathtaking sunset masterpiece using Graphic 45 Inkpads in the 60-second tutorial video. Grab your inks and join our August #G45MixedMedia Challenge!
- Create a mixed media project using Graphic 45 products
- Upload your project to Graphic 45 – Official Community Page on Facebook using #G45MixedMedia hashtag
- WIN a $150 prize pack, one winner will be selected randomly
- Deadline: September 1, 2023
- You can enter multiple times
- The winner will be announced in the September 4th newsletter
Sun Kissed Collector’s Edition Layout
Tutorial by Tanya Scrap
“Hello dear G45ers!
I am happy to share my project this month, a Layout (photo credit to Magic Moonlight Free Images) featuring the STUNNING Graphic 45 Sun Kissed Collector’s Edition.
Now and again I enjoy creating layouts on a white background with a watercolor effect. On this layout, I used some G45 ink pads to create the ‘water’ and sunset.
#G45Reel 60-Second Tutorial
Herewith the supplies and step-by-step instructions you may use to recreate such a project.
G45 Supplies used:
Other Supplies used:
Colorbox Venetian Lace Ink Pad
Colorbox Rustic Orange Ink Pad
- Prep your white cardstock page with clear gesso.
- Cut a circle from another piece of white cardstock with your circle cutter.
(Diameter 19 cm)
- Colour the entire circle with yellow ink. Then evenly blend in some orange ink working from the sides moving inward.
- Cut out a frame from the paper collection and glue onto the photo. Fussy cut some elements from both the 12×12 and 8×8 collections. Layer the pieces onto the photo.
- Use a small piece of acetate and add some Marine Blue ink onto it and spray with water. Next randomly dab the piece of acetate with the ink onto the white cardstock page. Repeat the process until you are happy with the result.
- Glue the ‘sun’ and the photo with the fussy cut pieces onto the page..
- Adorn the rest of the page with some sequins.
Thanks for stopping by!