Dive into creativity with this Altered Seashell masterpiece, showcasing the mesmerizing Make a Splash paper collection! Enjoy a 20% discount during our Black Friday Sale, for a limited time only. Immerse yourself in the artistry with a captivating walkthrough reel and process video, brought to life by the talented Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador, Tanya Scrap. Transform your home decor and ride the wave of inspiration today!
Celebrate Black Friday with Graphic 45! Enjoy a fantastic 20% off on seven of our top paper collections: Letters to Santa, Hello Pumpkin, P.S. I Love You, Make a Splash, Life’s a Bowl of Cherries, Little One, and Flower Market.
But wait, there’s more! The 20% off Includes Clearance for up to 70% off!
Discounts will auto-apply and appear at checkout. Black Friday deals can’t be stacked with other offers. Excludes Life is Abundant and Let’s Get Artsy. These discounts are valid from November 17th to November 27th, 2023. Don’t pass up this creative opportunity!
Make a Splash Altered Seashell
Tutorial by Tanya Scrap
Hello dear G45ers!
Herewith the supplies and step-by-step instructions you may use to recreate such a project:
G45 Supplies used:
Other Supplies used:
Soft Matte Gel
Eyelet and Jump Ring
Chipboard and Mermaid Tail Embellishments
- Prep the plastic seashell with clear gesso, leave to dry. Then add two coats of white paint and leave to dry again.
- Layer some fussy cut elements and assortment die cuts from the collection for decoration.
- Add some watercolor to the seashell using Graphic 45 ink pads and water.
- Adhere the layered piece to the seashell and add the chipboard embellishments and mermaid tail.
- Add a piece of ribbon through the hole of the seashell and make a bow.
- Add an eyelet to the hole of the tag and a jump ring and add to the bow.
- Adorn the sea shell with some sequins using a soft matt gel.
Thanks for stopping by!